Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: PINQ Media Ltd, company no. 12192151 whose registered office is at:
Third Party Contribution via: Move Ahead Media Ltd, company no. 12227887 whose registered office is at:
4 Devizes Road
The competition is open to anyone globally aged 18 years or over except employees of PINQ Media and Move Ahead Media Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or running of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.wearepinq.com/6kcomp Entrance via the aforementioned link or any of the links shared on the following platforms:
The Business Lockdown Page: @TheBusinessLD
PINQ Page: facebook.com/wearePINQ/
The business Lockdown Group:
Only one entry will be accepted per person, multiple entries will be disregarded. Each singular entry automatically places each entrant into all four competition draws, taking place on 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th June 2020.Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on June 25th, 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
Entrance after the weekly draws have commenced is permitted, one single entry automatically enters you into all subsequent draws until the competition ends. If you have won one of the tree weekly prizes from PINQ Media Ltd you shall not be entered into the subsequent weekly draws thereafter. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Terms of entry:
Fill out the Facebook form with all fields completed.
Ensure that you confirm your receipt of your entrance confirmation that you will receive upon form completion via email.
Winners will be announced via our Facebook group here and via email.
Ensure that you save our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to avoid missing our contact email should you be a competition winner.
By entering the competition, you agree and consent for your details to be shared with our third-party partners Move Ahead Media Ltd to contact you via the channels provided to enable them to carry out your chosen free audit.
Terms of Eligibility:
You are required to submit legitimate details in your entry form.
You must comply with the terms of entry as stated above.
You must be the owner of the business website or have responsibility and permission on behalf of business owners to enter the competition and work to be carried out on the long form piular video you provide should you be a competition winner.
You must be over 18 years of age
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One of 12 x £500 prizes for any style of Pillar to Micro content production will be awarded per winner. PINQ Media Ltd will work with any long form video you provide upon discussing the best option to maximise your marketing. The content shall be stripped down into various pieces of micro content for you to use at your discretion.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by PINQ Media Ltd and announced via Facebook live in the following group: https://facebook.com/groups/thebusinesslockdown/ and verified via email to the chosen recipients.
14. To ensure you don’t miss announcements join the aforementioned group. If the winner cannot be contacted, or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. PINQ Media Ltd will notify the winner of how the prize will be implemented when prize recipients are contacted via email to notify them of their prize.
16. PINQ Media Ltd.’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any other third party without the entrant’s prior consent, not including Move Ahead Media Ltd as stipulated previously, entrance to the competition is a full acceptance of the details being shared with Move Ahead Media Ltd.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to PINQ Media Ltd and to Move Ahead Media Ltd as a third party to enable the aforementioned to contact you via email or phone number provided as competition prerequisites to enable your claim of the Move Ahead Media Ltd Audits offered here: https://www.moveaheadmedia.co.uk/free-audit/. PINQ Media Ltd accepts no liability for any third-party prize received and is not affiliated with the actioning of said prize in any way.
23. PINQ Media Ltd will draw three winners each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via any of the aforementioned forms.
24. PINQ Media Ltd.’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. PINQ Media Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. PINQ Media Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.